Monday, April 21, 2014

1. First Week


1. Weed One 


Tell about a terrifying experience that you had when you were young

It occurred in 2004 when I lived in Spain. I studied in the afternoon and I was each  morning in my home.

Approximately one week during the morning, a man touched the principal bell of my building where I lived. I answered the handset from my apartment such as my neighbor, and a man told us “I am who repaired the elevator!”, and I felt afraid about his voice…
But this situation repeated every day and I never opened the door, but my neighbor, who was an older women, she always answered.

The next week, the bell of my building didn’t sound more. I thought, “The problem with the elevator is already solved” and I forgot this situation.

One day, I was showing a program in TV called “Occurred in Madrid”, that was a special program the real history in the city, and the woman was talking about a man that touched the door of the building and he say “I am who repaired the elevator” and if someone woman answered and she was alone in home, he asked her to open the door and he entered in the building, disconnected the light where the women lived and then he touched the door of her apartment to enter inside. Then, the men robbed in her home.

When I saw that history, I remembered that man who touched in my building some week ago and I felt afraid again. But I forgot this.

Two day later, I found my neighbor in the door of my building, she was an older woman and I told her hello and she told me that I needed to take care because was dangerous, then I remembered that this history and the television program and I told her about my complete history…

That was my surprise, the woman of the television program was my neighbor!!!!, she told me that she called to this program called “Occurred in Madrid” and told them her history because she wanted to avoid repeat the same history with others people.

I felt really afraid, because I asked me: What could have happened if I had opened the door that day? …

No comments:

Post a Comment