Sunday, June 15, 2014

10. Week tenth


Week tenth

Write about a favorite tradition of your family
My favorite tradition in my family is November 1 day of the dead, because in Guatemala we can visit cemetery and prepare traditional foods.

My favorite food is “Fiambre”, that is like a salad with different cheeses and it is a cold food.
We went with my siblings two days before and we painted the domes.

That sounds like pathetic experience but it is no true, that was funny for us, because other friends went with us and everybody were painting happy.  When we finished this, we were going to drink coconuts outside the cemetery and we started the competition about who drinks more coconuts.

I would like to repeat this experience that happened every year. Now we have grown and that is not same
.
I miss that time and I miss my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment