Sunday, June 8, 2014

8. Eight Week


Week Eight

Who was the most influential person in your life? How did this person make you want to become better?
My most influential people in my life are my parents. They give the most important advice to improve my life.
My father was a wonderful man.  His example to me has been the different in my life. Every day I remember his advice and every day these help me to be better.
My father was a good entrepreneur and he had a special talent in the business. So that he had a big influential in my life. All time I follow his steps.
In addition, my mom is a wonderful woman. She is my example for love. She taught me and she teaches me a lot of thing. When I don’t feel well I remember her or I call her and I receive the best motivation that I have never received before.
My Mom is brave and she is a famous woman in her city. Everybody knows her.  She does big things to help other.
So that my parents are the most positive influential in my life.  My best admiration to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment