Sunday, June 15, 2014

9. Week Ninth


Week Ninth
Sometimes events occur that are out of your control. You might wonder, “Why is this happening to me?” or “What did I do to causes this? Write about a recent situation in which you felt like things were out of your control. How did you react?
Sometime events occur that you can’t do anything to avoid these. I always ask me, Why is this happening, if I have done everything to achieve that it will be well?

In this moment, I am living sometime that I am angry.
I have bought an IT course to complete some credits that I need to get my second certification. However, I have a problem to receive this. 

Since the last April, I have paid for this but that have been a long process so that I am angry because I have about two month in this process and I am delaying in my plans.

I haven’t lost the control but I believe that I am almost in this point.  The last email that I sent them I explained them that it is urgent to me.

Yesterday, I received an email to offer me a new job, but I need to present my certification. If I lost this opportunity because they don’t send me a course, I will lose the control and they will have to listen me...

No comments:

Post a Comment