Sunday, June 1, 2014

7. Seventh Week


Relate an exciting experience from which you developed a particular talent or interest. All of us learn from our failures as well as successes. What is something you gained from an unsuccessful experience?
 
My exciting experience about my professional life was create my own company in a foreign country. That was an exciting experience to me; because I started not knowing anyone.
 
I had success in that experience and I learned a lot of about to deal with people and solve different problems in a company. My company became in the best in that country
 
I learned about finance, HR, sales, marketing, manager, leader team, third sector. The best value in that experience was learn to do that people worked happy.
 
However, I think that that was a wrong too, because I left my profession for about eight or more years. Every day I thought that I needed to come back to my IT profession.
 
Suddenly, I took the decision to come back at my profession and that was a hard work to me. I have prepared for this. I studied a master degree and now I am preparing my IT certification and also learning English to achieve my challenge.
 
However, I think that anybody in my profession has my experience in other fields. My possible “wrong decision” was an amazing experience that I would like to repeat.
 
This decision became one of my best decisions of my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment