Sunday, May 11, 2014

4. Fourth Week


Vacation with my family
 
When I was a child, every year when the school was finished, we were going to visit to grandmother and my uncles.
 
That was amazing!, because every end years my sisters and me were ready to set out.  We had our suitcases close to door. This was a tradition in my home.
 
My parents are teachers, then they always have had their vacations as us, it has been great to plan our vacation together.
 
The first stop was in grandmother’s home. She had a store and when we came at her home, she gave us candies. We played with her in her big home. That was one of better memories that I have in my childhood. We visited her in order to know how she was.  She was my father’s mom.
 
The second stop was in the town close to grandmother’s town. We needed about 45 minutes more to arrive there. There, we visited  to my uncles; they were my mother’s uncles in reality.
 
This town is called Quetzaltepeque, it is a small and quiet town, at less it was a few years before.
 
In this home, there was a tree 100 year old, its trunk was really big, and we played with it.
That journey was too excited for us.
 
It was necessary for my parents to know how their family, our family was, and It was important for my sisters and me that journey.
 
Now, all that environment not exist, because my grandmother and my uncles are died, but this will have in my memory all my life.
 
I learned of this experience that keep the family together can help you growing up like that tree with 100 years old and with big trunk. You will have more stability in your life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment