Saturday, May 24, 2014

6. Sixth Week


Is there anything in your past that you would like to change? How would you change it if you could?
 
I have thought before about what thing I would like to change in my life, but my philosophy about this is always to be happy with I have achieved, because to see to the past and think about this and to try change it, maybe it can to be become in frustration.   
 
However, I would like to talk about important thing in my past that I would like to change.
 
I would have liked to stay more time with my father because I have been a lot of time without my family, especially I would like to stay more time with my mom.
 
On the other hand, I wanted to be doctor as well, but I am engineer, it is well too. Always I have been busy in different activities, but I feel that I could have done more things my time. However, I see to my past, maybe I didn't have had time for that.
 
But you always can do better your life, maybe the first time when you do it, you are doing it the best that you can. Sometimes you can do it better, especially when you are in hard moments or when you aren't putting your heart in your actions.
 
I try to live in the present and to see to future and forget what happened in my past. My past is my amazing school and I carry with me all my beautiful experiences in my life.
 
Maybe, I have a question about my present. Was the best place to learn English in USA? And I think about, how could have been to me studying elsewhere? …
 

No comments:

Post a Comment