Saturday, May 3, 2014

3. Third Week


Describe one of your grandparents. What has she accomplished in life?
 
 
 
My name is Elena such as my grandmother...
I would like to write about my grandmother, my mother’s Mom. Her name is Elena.
 
I called her “Mom” like my Mom.  Unfortunately, she was died in 1995, but she left me a lot of thing that have marked my life.
 
My grandmother, now called in this paper “Mom”, had different talents, such as play different music instruments, organize events, create histories of children, make dresses and she was a good teacher too.
 
During her life, she worked with my grandfather in the church. My grandfather was an important preacher, and he preached for different countries in the world.
 
So that, sometimes my Mom was with him and her four sons, they are my uncles. My Mom organized all the events in the different churches where they were working, such as Christmas, Thanks Giving and others. She organized the music in the church and she played the piano, concertina and organ. She was really talented!.
 
She organized the theatrical activities and she made the actors’ dresses. She could do everything. I am really proud of her.
 
I always have been impressed with her, because her original histories of children were amazing!,  We needed to write about her histories, but maybe it is late to do it.
 
One time, she passed the Christmas in our home, and she discovery that I had music talent, since this moment, my parent gave me more opportunities to learn music.
 
Would you like to be like her?
 
Yes, I would like to be like her, sometimes when the people say my name, I remember her, I would like to have her talent in different things, but she had left me a big heritage, her name and I can play the piano.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment