Sunday, May 4, 2014

GHOST DISCUSSION



Ghost Discussion
1.      Do you believe in ghost?
Perhaps, this is the most mystery example, because a lot of people claim to have seen ghost. I think that it could be true.

2.      Do you believe that dead people come back to life as ghosts?
I think that sometimes they cannot leave, but it’s only a matter of time, they will be able to do it and they never return.

3.      Would you talk to a ghost?
No, I would not it.

4.      Do you know any good stories about ghosts?
Yes, I know a lot of histories of people claim to know any ghost.

5.      Do you know anyone who has said that they have seen a ghost?
Yes, I know a friend. She told me about her experience.

6.      Have you ever come in contact with a ghost?
No, I have never been in contact with anyone.

7.      If one of your friends told you they had seen a ghost, would you believe him/her?
a.      Why/Why not?
I prefer to keep a neutral position, because it’s a mystery and it can be true or not. Maybe it’s true for my friend.

8.      What is the scariest ghost story you know?
My friend’s history, it is about a ghost who was inside of her aunt, and she lived this situation.

9.      Is there an area where you live (park, house, etc.) that is known to be haunted?
If so, what is the story or legend that makes people believe this area is haunted? Have you ever visited this place?
Yes, my older school. In this place can hear horrible sounds in at night. But I didn’t hear anything. But I have never visited this place at night.

10.  Do you believe that houses can be haunted? Have you ever been to one?
I think that there are mystery things and that they are difficult to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment