Saturday, May 17, 2014

5. Fifth Week


Have you ever been involved in some serious wrongdoing? What lesson did you learn from the experience?
 
If you like to travel around the world you need to have in your mind that you need to follow the rules of these new places that you visit. I think that if you want to feel freedom you must meet with law.
 
I have never ever been involved in some serious wrongdoing. I feel peace about this.
 
Sometimes you can have situations where you can be involved in wrongdoing such as traffic accident or attack from bad people or so on. But the most import thing is do always that better you can.
 
The first rule when you have a travel is: where you go, do as the Romans do, of course you must follow your principles.
 
I have learnt in my life about this because I have traveled for different countries and I have never had a problem with wrongdoing.
 
Only you have to be careful because others may do wrongdoing and you could be a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment